Tuesday 30 August 2011

Inspiration

What a whirlwind year it has been so far - more on that later, but now I wanted to talk about Mantras - words or phrases that sum us up, inspire us and help us to achieve.

One of my good friends uses the number 4 - it is her lucky number and sums up her life experiences. I collect quotes and draw my inspiration from them - my mantra at the moment is:

Dream six impossible things before breakfast - from Through the Looking Glass.

I believe that anyone can do anything if they want it enough and I have well and truly proved that over this past year.

Some of my other favourite quotes are:

To see the world in a grain of sand,
and heaven in a wildflower,
to hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
and eternity in an hour.
- William Blake

Happiness is not the pursuit of perfection, but the pursuit of imperfections - a wise friend

Since then I am because you are,
Since then you are,
I am, we are, and through love will be,
you will be, we will be.
- Anonymous

Do you have any sayings or mantras or even an image that sums you up?

No comments: